SIGNAL IDUNA ASIGURARE REASIGURARE is part of the SIGNAL IDUNA Group, one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA portfolio include private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance and accident insurance.
In the SIGNAL IDUNA team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. Through the openness we show, we always ask for and offer feedback, seeking to constructively address the diversity of opinions. In addition to all the above, we must confess that our humor is contagious.
Join us now, to learn and grow with us! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking
- Design, installation, testing and maintenance of the company's IT system;
- Configuring and managing enterprise servers (Vmware vCenter Private Cloud, vSphere Hypervisor ESXI)
- Configure and manage network equipment (Cisco switches, Fortigate firewall)
- Implementation and monitoring of backup solutions;
- Installation and administration of the DR site;
- Implementation of IT&C development, optimization or correction projects approved by the company's management;
- Monitoring equipment and identifying problems in IT&C systems (Zabbix, Nagios), finding and proposing appropriate corrective solutions;
- Administration of AD and e-mail accounts of employees - O365;
- DNS management;
- Providing support and guidance to users of information systems;
- Solving user requests / problems according to SLA;
- Collaboration with IT service providers in order to ensure a good functioning of the systems;
- Advising the company's management on issues related to the acquisition of IT & C equipment and software;
- Requesting offers from potential hardware and software suppliers, analyzing the obtained offers, negotiating and recommending the best alternative (quality / price) within the approved budgets;
- Ensuring the security of data and information;
- Identifying and reporting to the company's management any attempts to gain unauthorized access to databases and / or software applications;
- Orientation to results and compliance with deadlines;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication and relationship skills;
- Spirit of initiative;
- Team spirit;
- Spirit of confidentiality;
- Ability to work with representatives from all organizational levels as well as with third parties.
- Higher education, profile studies (Computer Science, Computers, Automation) is a plus;
- Required experience: Min. 5 years;
- Hardware: minimum 2 years experience with servers (windows / linux / VMware), switches, firewalls;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office;
- Other MS SQL server, Oracle DB administration - is a plus.
- Working knowledge of English language.
SIGNAL IDUNA HQ is in a modern office building that offers the best conditions and facilities for employees. Equilibrium building it is only a 5-10’ walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station, in the Central North area of Bucharest.
- possibility to work partially remote
- meal tickets
- private health insurance