SIGNAL IDUNA ASIGURARE REASIGURARE is part of the SIGNAL IDUNA Group, one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA portfolio include private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance and accident insurance.
In the SIGNAL IDUNA team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. Through the openness we show, we always ask for and offer feedback, seeking to constructively address the diversity of opinions. In addition to all the above, we must confess that our humor is contagious. Join us now, to learn and grow with us! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
Education and experience:
- University degree;
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in insurance, reporting, data analysis, experience in health insurance or the health industry is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Very good analilical skills;
- Attention to detail, precision and accuracy;
- Problem solving skills;
- Comfortable with initiating interactions and managing relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Spirit of initiative, responsibility, efficiency and flexibility;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Professional ethics.
- Coordinate the risk assessment of the company's insurance contracts, in accordance with the company's model, principles and guidelines;
- Ensure operational effectiveness and achievement of department’s objectives, continuous monitoring of the accomplishment of the departmental tasks and improvement of the KPIs (quantitative and qualitative)
- Actively participates in product development projects;
- Optimize underwriting processes, improves offers and contract pricing tools, update and develop underwriting procedures;
- Collaborate with specialists (doctors, actuaries, etc.) for proper assessment of risks – if needed;
- Monitor the implementation of different parameters in the bidding process;
- Implementation of strategic, custom insurance contracts and products within the IT system;
- Ensure compliance with the flows of subscription documents;
- Provide technical support for the sales team, participation in meetings for strategic and/or large accounts;
- Develop personalized insurance offers based on commercial, partners and customer inputs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of pricing and risk assessments on the entire portfolio of customers
- Monitor and analyze the performance of specific products
SIGNAL IDUNA HQ is in a modern office building that offers the best conditions and facilities for employees. Equilibrium building it is only a 5-10’ walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station, in the Central North area of Bucharest.
- possibility to work partially remote
- meal tickets
- private health insurance