Inapoi la cariere
SIGNAL IDUNA is one of the leading financial groups in the German market, with particular tradition and expertise in the field of health, life and accident insurance. Signal Iduna Romania’s mission and ambition is to become the market leader in health insurance.
We are currently looking for a Broker Manager in one of the following areas - Bucharest/ Constanta / Brasov/ Prahova/ Arges.
- Responsible for implementing the business strategy regarding Group Health insurance products, distributed through allocated channel (Brokers);
- Achieves sales objectives through the distribution channel (Brokers);
- Development of the distribution channel (recruitment and segmentation of brokers, development and maintenance of databases, contractual negotiations, performance monitoring);
- Provides product consulting to brokers, in order to maximize sales;
- Organizing and providing training programs for brokers, providing regular visits to local brokers;
- Manages the relationship with the operational departments and is involved in solving any problems related to the management of brokers;
- Participating in internal projects designed to develop new products or applications, or to increase target performance through the managed sales channel.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- University degree.
- Very good understanding of the insurance market;
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant position (partnership management / account management, sales), preferably in the insurance field;
- Driving license category B;
- Availability for work related travel - about 50% of the time.